Friday 10 September 2010

SHOPPING LIST - AUTUMN/WINTER

- Big hooped american apparel tops
- Black wedges
- Black tights
- Knee high socks
- Oversized scarves
- Notebook inspired lingerie
- Heavier make-up
- Muks or Big warm boots
- Throwover cosy cardigans/jumpers
- Hair clips

Im quite excited for this season, im on a spending ban... well its not really a ban its more a 'I don't have a job at the moment so it really, really sucks! But im trying my best to get employment but theres not much out there and never any feedback, rude people. As soon as i do though it will be a huge spree to celebrate with my Mr. I hope I don't have to wait too long, I'm a little impatient and a shopaholic like most girls!

Is there anything else you think I should add to my list for this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment