Saturday 15 October 2011

It's been so long 'Hello October'



It's the middle of October and I realised I hadn't blogged since Summer! The last few months have been pretty crazy and I started working full time recently which is making me feel like I have no social life or me time at all. I'm hoping I will be able to adjust soon and be able to do the things I love again out of work like going to the gym, spending time with my boyfriend, shopping and seeing my family. All these things were so easy to do before and now I just feel drained and a tinsy bit down about it but I know its early days and everything will work out.

When October came I did a huge clean out of my closet as I didn't like or wear most of the items I'd been holding onto for years. I thought new job, new wardrobe! But I won't be splurging when pay day comes around as I want to get my driving lessons and also saving up for Christmas! I think this year I'm going to start shopping for presents early November so then it's less stressful and kind to my purse. 

So... Onto what I'm loving so far this month. I could seriously go mad on make-up which reminds me I need to get my HG Nars Laguna bronzer again... fave for the past 2 years! I have got my eye on the Urban Decay ammo palette I think the colours are gorgeous and they look a lot more exciting than my Naked eye palette. I'm not sure whether to ask for this for xmas or treat myself yet. 

Tonight I had been browsing shops online and I have put some outfits together that caught my eye there's a bit of a mix from Topshop and Hollister... the first two outfits I'd wear on a daily basis and the third is for a more classy, girlie, day look : ) 

I particularly love the red top and brown riding boots, perfect for Autumn.



                                                             Urban decay Ammo palette.


I know this is a short post but you can definitely expect more from me. I have quite a few ideas for posts and reviews so do keep checking your news feed ;) I've got a new camera so I'm hoping that I will be able to make my blog more personal by having lots of my own photos. Fingers crossed they will be good quality or at least better than my old phone ones.
I hope your all having a lovely weekend, I'm currently relaxing with my cat and going to catch up on the Vampire Diaries oooh exciting! 

Ciao for now 

3 comments: