Monday 10 January 2011

Becoming A Bit Of A Bookworm



As of now I am addicted to reading I find it quite hard to not get distracted, what I find helps me is have no sound in the background, cuddle up in bed and light a candle and that seems to do the trick! Otherwise I don't feel you can get everything you want out of the book and I always pretend I'm the main character, it makes me feel good too once I complete it. So today I went into town and I was debating whether to buy another book in Waterstones, I looked at the Sophie Kinsella books but thought well I need to finish Mini Shopaholic first but I've been delaying it because I love it so much so I don't want to finish it and have no more to read after it! Books can be quite expensive if you want to be the whole series from a shop so I thought amazon would be a better idea. I took a peak at I heart New York, which I have also heard bad and good reviews! But I'm still unsure, if any of you have read it what was your thoughts on the book? 


Last night I was reading a blog and noticed that the blogger got some great bargains from car boot sales and charity shops. I was reluctant to this as the ones near me aren't like the ones you'd get down south. As I passed a charity shop today I noticed in the window a selection of Sophie Kinsella books! I got really excited and bought them all. Obviously they didn't have all her books but I found myself a couple from the shopaholic series and a couple that took my interest. I was so happy I don't know what it is at the moment but I am just really loving reading. Tonight's plan is get home have a big bubbly bath, watch biggest loser, glee and cuddle up with a book... bliss. 

- Twenties Girl
- Remember Me?
-Confessions of a Shopaholic
-Shopaholic & Baby
-Miranda Kerr Treasure Yourself
-Mini Shopaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment