Tuesday 15 February 2011

No Strings Attached.


Emma: Congrats? For what, having sex with you? 
Adam: You did a good job, so... I thought you deserved a balloon. 


Emma: Adam, did you make me a period mix?
Gay Guy: ...That's so romantic.




Last night was Valentines day and I spent it with my favourite person, my boyfriend. We went out last night and had a meal then went to watch No strings attached. I loved it! It was exactly what I expected in a good way. It had a bit of everything in it, it was funny, sad and romantic... a definite must see. Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher were casted perfectly for the roles of Emma and Adam and it just made me feel all clingy afterwards and I hope it doesn't take too long for it to come to DVD. So go see it with your boyfriend, girlfriends, mum... anyone and let me know your thoughts on the film or if you've already seen it??

No comments:

Post a Comment