Saturday 26 February 2011

P.S I Love You TOPSHOP Dress.



I am in love with this dress from TOPSHOP and I don't know why, well to start with I had glanced at the dress and thought hmm but then this girl picked it up in the shop just after me who looked like she wore cool stuff but I decided to leave it and have a think, then of course I regretted it later... I think it would look great with a tan, and some boots or maybe sandals hmmm anyway I've got to wait until next friday 'PAYDAY' finally! Then hopefully it will be mine!!


I don't know about anyone else but I have found myself getting a little too excited for summer way to early this year I went shopping on Friday and ended up in Primark and was tempted to buy things such as denim shorts and sunnies but then I just think what's the point when it's only February its quite annoying but I bought myself a floral jumpsuit and have been pairing it with some tights which is nicer than ending up wearing leggings all the time but I did end up buying a beach bag! I find Primark to be slightly disappointing at the moment but it could just be because the shops are in between seasons. Anyway it's Saturday and I have pigged out all day on junk yey... fatty! A relaxing night is in order with my boy tonight me thinks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment