Tuesday 15 March 2011

Feels Like Spring

It's been a really long day. I'm currently cuddled up in bed watching 90210 with a diet coke. Just to have a little moan I've been feeling really rough the last couple of days everyone seems to have flu symptoms, fingers crossed I could just be really exhausted just in case I'm going to take some vitamins and pray to stay healthy! I was really clumsy today and had just had my legs waxed in class someone had left there heels near my chair and I happened to stumble over them and scrape under all my tootsies, it wasn't fun it was the kind of pain where you feel queasy. 

I popped into New Look yesterday and I spotted the cutest wedges! I've been looking for a pair of white ones and thought I'd probably see some closer to summer but I thought these were perfect. Little me, 5ft3, feels super tall in them, my feet were very happy until I had to put them back on the shelf. Waiting for payday... the longest weeks ever haha. As I've got so much time before I can have these babies, I've been planning in my head all the cute things I could wear with them. I think summer dresses will be lovely with a little denim jacket and some girly accessories or a pair of jeans with flouncy tops and a white jacket/blazer. Ooooh there soo lovely!  

Three Panel Wedge
£24.99
Here is a couple of sun dresses I found on www.asos.com I thought they're simple but would look lovely with flip flops and wedges, big sunnies and you can add pops of summery/pastel colours from accessories.


My current love is for the smart water advert with Jenny Anniston! I wish we could get smart water where I live I know it's only water but I'm a bit like that... I remember the time I spotted Fiji bottled water in Selfridge's I went mad crazy and I seem to remember drinking a lot of water that week, it just looks so pretty.


I'm soon to be doing my first qualifications in ITEC and CIBTAC beauty therapy exams, I'm dreading them! I need to study and get my head down, I get so easily distracted but I haven't got long now first week of April eeek! I need to find myself a weekend job so I can get some experience in the industry and any extra money would be great to put towards my holiday in August. 
Here's my little motivation picture of the day.


My Mum is getting married in June and my sister, my mum and I went bridesmaid shopping on Saturday and got ourselves the most beautiful dresses. There almost like a sky blue, cornflour blue to be exact. Were having them fitted at the moment and I'm so excited.

The bridesmaid dresses are from David's Bridal and we landed lucky and got them from TKmaxx. 
The picture doesn't really show the true beauty of the dress as on me and my sister it looks a lot more flouncy and goes all the way to the floor but it gives you an idea.


Goodnight girlies! - Dannie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment