Wednesday 16 March 2011

Beauty And The Bachelor

Usually I don't take much notice about the Royals but Kate Middleton always looks like Princess she's effortlessly beautiful and knows exactly what looks best for her. I can't wait for the wedding and OK magazine pictures I'm sure it will be the quickest selling issue of the year. Something has been really bugging me I don't know if anyone has noticed but Kate is constantly been compared to Diana and I just don't think that is fair she is completely different she's confident, lovely and I'm really happy for her! 


William and Kate. 
They look so lovely together.


Now for The Bachelor WOW... before last night I had always heard about the US programme The Bachelor. I had never seen an episode and decided to watch the finale. I wish I'd known about it when the new season started, It would of easily become my new addiction! So I started to watch it and thought awh this is so cute and emotional and then I got to thinking how much pain this show must really cause having girls fall in love with you and then having to break there hearts :( don't get me wrong Brad seemed lovely but I felt so bad in the final part when he made his choice at first I thought he made the right choice but now I keep seeing things on tele about there on and off and blahh I don't know what to believe. Also I'm really confused because I heard this was Brads second time on the show... I don't know so confused but intrigued! Emily and Brad our adorable together I ended up in tears and giving my boyfriend lots of attention, it just really made me think of all the good things and how lucky I am to have my boyfriend in my life. I'm not too sussed on when the next season will be so I will have to do my research. 


Oh and Pretty Little Liars was amazing this week, I'm so addicted to all these TV shows!!


Ciao For Now Girlies! - Dannie xo

1 comment:

  1. Kate and William are so cute together haha!
    I'm gonna watch the bachelor now :)

    I'm having a mini giveaway if you wanna check it out! :) xx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete