Saturday 11 June 2011

My favourite Saturday ♡


♡  Mollie King ♡ 

Well... this isn't a secret for those that know me, but I think Mollie from The Saturdays is amazing and I love her! I'm not usually a big fan of pop bands and usually take no interest and listen to a wide range of music but The SATURDAYS I just love, girlie and good sing-alongs. Its like when I was in my young teens and I was Reese Witherspoon's biggest fan ( to me I am haha), obsessed with legally blonde scrap books, posters, movies the lot! & That's how excited I get when anything is Mollie related... it maybe sad, but makes me very happy! She's always glamorous, stylish and bubbly she's the perfect idol and truly inspires me. I have heard today that the tour dates have been leaked and they are perfoming in December. I can't wait to get hold of the tickets, hopefully I will be able to get them as there is only one date available for Manchester. I can't wait to see Mollie, I think it will be a surreal experience but so exciting! I'm bringing my boyfriend along with me as I am going to batman live with him so it's fair, he will love it haha.  








3 comments:

  1. Nice post! Glad I found this blog!

    check out mine? I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair, she is very pretty.

    You have a wonderful blog, I will difintily be checking back to read more of your posts. Good luck with the blog, although I am sure you do not need it!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought she was really pretty but never noticed how fab her style is. I'm in LOVE with that nude dress second from the bottom! xx

    ReplyDelete