Thursday 19 May 2011

Products I'm using atm.

Shampoo: Wella Brilliance (all though I switch up my shampoo&conditioner).

Conditioner: Wella Deep Treatment.

Styling Products: Its a 10 miracle leave in product and VO5 High volume hairspray.

Shower Gel: I use all different ones, my favourite ones are from Philosophy and mostly anything from Lush.

Body moisturizer: Coco butter, dove oil free moisturiser and sun labs maintainer.

Deodorant: Sure, 'Bright' in pink.

Perfume: Chloe.

Fake Tan: Sun labs & my other fave is St Moritz!

Cleanser: Liz Earle.

Toner: Liz Earle.

Exfoliator: Soap and glory and a lavender one.

Moisturiser: Liz Earle (not sure on which).

Foundation: Nars sheer glow in sante fe (when tanned) and Estee Lauder double wear in Ecru (when fair).

Concealer: Amazing cosmetics, it really is amazing ( you can find it in TK Maxx atm.

Powder: Amazing cosmetics, Rimmer Powder and Bare Minerals.

Blush: MAC dainty, a pinky bourjois one and ELF tickled pink are my favourites atm.

Bronzer: Currently Benefits hoola bronzer and I really don't like it, I love NARS Laguna!!

Highlighter: MAC strobe cream.

Eyeshadow Base: Urban Decay primer potion.

Eyeshadows: I love MAC eyeshadows. I need to get some blue/turquoise shades and carbon.

Eyeliner: Revlon Colour stay liner, I like gel too.

Curling Tongs: Babyliss, big barrel.

Straightener: Herstyler pink ones, there amazing. Ditch the GHD's I used to have them and they destroyed my hair I now use these everyday since Christmas and my hair is past my bra strap (I had a bob last year) its something to do with the fact there tourmaline plated. Looking after your hair can make a huge difference.

Mascara: L'oreal telescopic, voluminous and maybelline falsies.  

Lipstick: MAC and anything baby pink, I don't feel like I suit many.

Lipgloss: MAC baby sparks and Revlon peach petal.

Nail Colour: Currently China Glaze pink voltage, painting them tonight but can't decide on a colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment