Saturday 7 May 2011

OOTD: The Floral Playsuit

Today I am wearing an outfit I bought yesterday and I though lets do a OOTD post. Tbh I rarely  take pictures for my blog and I really want too, basically my bedroom is my boys room and so the background just isn't me so I had been avoiding pics, my old room was pink and had pretty wallpaper and It would of been perfect for pics but that house had just been sold. I have currently been living with my boyfriend and his family for about a year and a half and we can't wait to get saving and find a place together, its just so expensive to move out these days! 

I spent the day in Manchester with my boyfriend we went shopping, chiquitos and the cinema to watch 'Something Borrowed'. It was on of the best days I've had in a long time. The film I think all girls should go and see even with boyfriends! It was soo cute and funny, all I want to do now is read the books and see if its different from the movie. I know in the future it will be one of those movies that I'm going to watch over and over again. Last night was fun too, we went round a friend and his girlfriends and we had some drinks, played board games and attempted to watch Buried, it was too slow though so we gave up within half an hour in. Tonight I think I'm just going to relax watch TV, snack and test out my Lush Cupcake face mask... can't wait I hope it does wonders for my skin  haha if it doesn't well at least I'll smell yummy (thinking of doing a review!). Tomorrows plans are be lazy, snuggle and enjoy being alone together, as were getting a free house for the week starting Sunday so yay!   

The Floral Playsuit (& coral bag)





Jumpsuit - H&M
Bag - Primark (the picture isn't true to colour but its a salmon/coral colour)
Ring - Primark
Cardigan - Primark ...(gosh i really must love it in there! haha)

Have a great Saturday and thanks so much for reading!


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  

Dannie.

3 comments:

  1. i love that playsuit! also love your nail polish colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.I love your blog. Its great. I also love that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou both for reading my blog! means alot :) x

    ReplyDelete