Monday 25 April 2011

Hi, my name is DANNIE



Hi, my name is Dannie and I thought I would do this for you so you can get to know me a little better :)

Never in my life have I been: bungee jumping.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Paul, but he makes everything better too!

High school: was really bad for me, now its just a part of my past. forgotten.

When I’m nervous: I can sometimes have panic attacks or slur and stutter when i speak.

The last song I listened to was: who says - selena gomez.

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: my sister.

My hair is: brown but i always seem to think it has an auburn tone which annoys me as I want natural brown. I've been growing it for over a year and its quite long but in need of a trim! 

How tall are you: I'm 5ft3, I would like to be a couple more inches taller but oh well.

Last Christmas: went quickly, my favourite holiday but it has changed a lot over the last few years, now its travelling to each parent who to be with on which night and blah...

I should be: doing homework and preparing for going back to college tomorrow.

The happiest recent event was: in February, me and my boyfriend went to the Lake District for the weekend for to celebrate my 20th birthday and our 2nd year anniversary. It was lovely. 

By this time next year: I have no idea. Hopefully in a full time job. Driving. Saving enough to move out.

There’s this boy I know that: I'm going to marry someday. 

I like you when: you care and tell the truth.

The world could do without: heartache and war.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Blue moon nail polish by Barry M and some snacks.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Easter egg.

My middle name is: I don't have one.

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: cats, of course I want to be one in the next life so it would be pretty cool if they could fly too haha.

Once, at a bar: I was younger and got told I looked like Rosie from Corrie, it happened alot oh dear but thankfully not anymore!

Last night I was: at my Grandma and Grandad's with my family having Easter Sunday dinner :)

There’s this guy I know who: makes my dreams come true! ;)

Tomorrow I am: going back to college to stand around in my bra and knickers apparently as were doing body therapy, can't wait... not.

Tonight I am: going to attempt to sort my work out and be ready so I don't have to rush in the morning.

My birthday is: February 11th 1991.

No comments:

Post a Comment