Thursday 14 April 2011

How I'm Spending My Easter


In bed! It's been 5 days I've had the flu after a lovely sunny weekend I somehow managed to become ill. My immune system is always low and I've been eating well and drinking lots of fluids but it seems no pills or cold medicine is helping. I can't wait to be better now it's been really painful and frustrating. I want to go out for a run and spend time with my boyfriend but I must be rubbish to be around right now. I hope it goes away before the weekend, hoping for a little TLC.

If anyone has any remedies or tips to help reduce fluey symptoms please let me know?

Hope everyone else is well, enjoy all your yummy eggs this holiday and I wish you all a Happy Easter :)



love Dannie xo

1 comment:

  1. lol sleep and just watch tv! use it to ur advantage lol u can just relax. okay the syptomns arent nice but aah sleeep! lol :) www.thesecretlifeofalisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete