Sunday 24 April 2011

Happiness is just around the corner...


Its gorgeous, its girlie, I want 
Missguided.com 

But which colour?? 
My faves are Cream, Navy or Beige 



This is my favourite piece from H&M's new conscious collection 
 It is retailed at £29.99. Inspired by Kenza.se 20th birthday dress below, I wanted this dress as soon as I saw it and loved the pop of colour with the barbie pink heels, all it needs is a bright pink clutch to match. I think the tulip skirt is really flattering and girlie but it does seem quite short which I'm a little 'conscious' of my legs. It looks lovely on Kenza but it does help that she is beautiful! Yesterday I noticed they had all sizes in stock online and I've just checked now and there currently sold out of size 8 and 10. Nooo :( I hope I will be able to find it when I go shopping, I haven't seen it in the store though when I last went. Fingers crossed. I will be sure to let you know if I find the dress. 



Inspiration 



Happy Easter Everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG that H&M dress is GORGEOUS!! Happy Easter love & thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I hope you had a lovely Easter :) I know the dress is gorgeous I hope I can find it in my size!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the dresses are really really gorgeous! :)
    happy easter lovely! xxx

    please check out my blog - www.hazzaapee.blogspot.com
    Lots of love, hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) Hope you had a Happy Easter! x

    ReplyDelete